Mukhanyo invites you to a day conference on CHURCH PLANTING.
TIME: From 10:00 - 15:45
FEE: R50 per person.
Includes lunch and refreshments.
VENUE: Mukhanyo Theological College
Plot 1 Solomon Mahlangu Drive
If possible, please register before Friday 14 October for catering purposes.
or 013 947 2179 / 074 1399 348
10:00 – 15:45
- Registration, Coffee / Tea
- Welcome & Opening
- Topic 1: Understanding Biblical Principles for Church Planting – Rev Celumusa Zulu
- Topic 2: Developing Biblical Leaders in Church Planting - Brian deVries
- Questions and Answers
DIRECTIONS FROM PRETORIA:
- From the N1 north, take the Sefako Makgatho (Zambezi) turn-off (Exit 152).
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Sefako Makgatho Drive (Zambezi Drive).
- Then, turn left at the second traffic light onto the KwaMhlanga Road / R573.
- Continue for 58km (pass Moloto) and turn right at KwaMhlanga Cross Roads / R568.
- Follow the R568 for ±3 km and turn right at the first stop sign.
- Turn right after ±1 km at the first stop sign. This is Solomon Mahlangu Drive.
- Follow Solomon Mahlangu Drive for ±1 km and find Mukhanyo on your right hand side.
Bibles and Christian books will be available for purchase throughout the day.
Rev Celumusa Zulu is married to Nobuhle Zulu. They are blessed with one son, Sibongumusa. Rev Zulu is Rector at Christ Church Leondale and the Bishop's Chaplain of Gauteng in his denomination, the Reformed Evangelical Anglican Church of South Africa. He is also a part-time lecturer at the Johannesburg Bible College. He studied at Mukhanyo Theological College from 1999 - 2003 and graduated with Bachelor of Theology. In 2007 he did his Honours Degree at George Whitefield College. He was a student lecturer at Mukhanyo Theological College from July 2002 - June 2004 and part-time lecturer at MTC in 2006, and 2013-2015.
Dr Brian deVries is Principal and Senior Lecturer at Mukhanyo Theological College. He is a minister of the Reformed Churches of South Africa (GKSA), sent to South Africa in 2005 as a missionary of the Heritage Reformed Congregations of North America (HRC-NA). Dr deVries is presently serving at Grace Reformed Church of Northern Pretoria, his third church plant in South Africa. He is a Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Theology of NorthWest University in South Africa and serves as Visiting Professor at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary in the United States. He and his wife, Lanae, are blessed with three children.