Mukhanyo invites the wives of pastors and church leaders to a day conference.
DATE: Saturday 11 June
TIME: From 10:00 - 16:00
FEE: R50 per person.
Includes lunch and refreshments.
VENUE: Mukhanyo Theological College
Plot 1 Solomon Mahlangu Drive
PLEASE CONTACT: Helen Masina
firstname.lastname@example.org / 013 947 2179
- From the N1 north, take the Sefako Makgatho (Zambezi) turn-off (Exit 152).
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Sefako Makgatho Drive (Zambezi Drive).
- Then, turn left at the second traffic light onto the KwaMhlanga Road / R573.
- Continue for 58km (pass Moloto) and turn right at KwaMhlanga Cross Roads / R568.
- Follow the R568 for ±3 km and turn right at the first stop sign.
- Turn right after ±1 km at the first stop sign. This is Solomon Mahlangu Drive.
- Follow Solomon Mahlangu Drive for ±1 km and find Mukhanyo on your right hand side.
Bibles and Christian books will be available for purchase throughout the day.
Welcome and opening
Topic: How to arrange and deliver a Bible Study (Part 2) - Jacomien Zwemstra
12:15 - 13:00
13:00 - 16:00
Topic: Appropriate Appearance for a Christian Lady - Annake Malan
Questions and Answers
Jacomien Zwemstra did her BTh, Honours B.A. (Theology) and MA (Greek) at North West University. She is married to Heinrich Zwemstra, a pastor. They first served in congregations in Heidelberg and Vereeniging. After that they spent four years in Zambia where they did missionary work at Covenant College. Part of Jacomien’s task there was to teach Greek to the pastors who did the Theological diploma. Since their return in 2012 she lectures Greek at Mukhanyo and also spends her time assisting her husband in his pastoral ministry in Pretoria.