Mukhanyo invites you to a day conference.
10:00 – 15:45
- Registration, Coffee / Tea
- Welcome & Opening
- Topic 1: Entering into a relationship with God - Dr Arthur Miskin
- Topic 2: Building a Deeper Relationship with God – Japie Malan
- Questions and Answers
DIRECTIONS FROM PRETORIA:
- From the N1 north, take the Sefako Makgatho (Zambezi) turn-off (Exit 152).
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Sefako Makgatho Drive (Zambezi Drive).
- Then, turn left at the second traffic light onto the KwaMhlanga Road / R573.
- Continue for 58km (pass Moloto) and turn right at KwaMhlanga Cross Roads / R568.
- Follow the R568 for ±3 km and turn right at the first stop sign.
- Turn right after ±1 km at the first stop sign. This is Solomon Mahlangu Drive.
- Follow Solomon Mahlangu Drive for ±1 km and find Mukhanyo on your right hand side.
Bibles and Christian books will be available for purchase throughout the day.
Arthur Miskin is a lecturer in the department of Practical Theology. Subjects he teaches include Pastoral Theology, Homiletics and Practical Preaching. In addition, he has also been tasked with teaching Hermeneutics and Old Testament Exegesis. He is the pastor of the Reformed Church Tshwane, which is affiliated with the Reformed Church, Rietvallei, having been seconded to this task by the Heritage Reformed Congregation of Burgessville, Ontario. Dr. Miskin is also involved in the running of the Nakekela HIV/AIDS Hospice in Tweefontein, KwaMhlanga.
Japie Malan is a lecturer in Old Testament, New Testament and Ecclesiology and manager of the Mukhanyo Johannesburg Campus. After his initial studies, he served as a chaplain in the SADF. Thereafter, he served in the Dutch Reformed Congregations of Goedehoop and Trichardt as the minister. He started a Faith Mission, “Adullam”, near Evander in 1994. He has two research articles published and has extensive experience in gospel meetings and sending out missionaries. Dr Malan is married to Annake and they have three children and 4 grandchildren.