- Staff expansion: In the past year a number of highly qualified people joined Mukhanyo, improving the academic and administrative quality.
- Mukhanyo now is a multi-located, decentralised academic ministry with a missionary heart (KwaMhlanga, Pretoria, Johannesburg) with in addition some 48 Bible study locations, of which a few are outside South Africa.
- There are more theological students than before: In 2017 there are some 70 students receiving contact or part-time training (BTh – 43, Diploma – 24 and Certificate – 8).
- Upgrading and extensions to the facilities have mostly been completed (with a few important exceptions).
- Accreditation (re-)applications for a number of programmes were completed.
- Concerning finances: 45% of income now comes from SA, making Mukhanyo less dependent on outside resources. However, further progress is required.
- Nearly half a million rand was spent on bursaries for theological students, more than ever. But more is needed.
Faculty Forum: investing in good practices
Why become a pastor/and or teacher?
To become a Christian school