- We exist to glorify God by providing quality training
- We are a theological institution with a missional heart
- Each member has a role to fulfil
- We demonstrate Christian character: honest, transparent, loving, selfless with a Christian work ethic
- We are part of the body of Christ, showing unity by caring for each other
- We are in step with God’s plan by praying, studying God’s Word and living accordingly
- We display Christian values, attitudes and behaviour.
This culture pledge has been built on Mukhanyo’s statement of faith which includes the historic Reformed confessions and as well as the five solas: Sola Scriptura, Sola Christus, Sola Fide, Sola Gratia, and Soli Deo Gloria.