Items for Prayer
- Our students will have a semester break the first week of October. Pray that it will be a time of spiritual and physical refreshment and that they will start the last lap of the academic year with new courage.
- Pray that all our financial needs to continue unhindered will be met and that we will also be able to finish some of the outstanding capital projects.
- Pray for guidance, wisdom as well as human and financial resources with the plans of expanding the ministry of church-based training next year. This will be done by offering more day seminars and short courses for church leaders who didn’t have opportunity to receive training.
- Trust the Lord together with us for additional members of Faculty for 2018 – men who are walking with God and share in the vision of Mukhanyo.
- Pray for the following four events that are planned for October:
- 2 to 4 October: Short course on “Ministry to Muslims” at Johannesburg Campus.
- 3 to 5 October: Distance tutor workshop. This is a training session in the successful operation of distance group.
- Saturday 21 October: Day conference for church leaders at KwaMhlanga campus with the theme: Christ Alone and Scripture Alone – for Today.
- Saturday 4 November: Same programme of Saturday 21 October will be offered during a day conference for church leaders at Johannesburg campus.