Items for Prayer
- Pray for the conference for church leaders on Saturday 4 November at the Johannesburg Campus. The theme will focus on the Reformation and how the five solas can and should still be applied today.
- Pray for wisdom and necessary resources for the extension of the ministry of church-based training that is planned for 2018. Pray for wisdom for those who will manage this area and that they will experience the Lord’s guidance regarding the best way to move forward.
- Pray for the theology students who will be writing their year end exams from 7 to 29 November. It is our prayer that the Lord will help them do well and that they will apply the truths of the Word in their lives and ministries.
- Pray that the Lord will send the right people to fill the vacancies in our faculty – it is our prayer that it will be men who truly love the Lord and who share in the vision and mission of Mukhanyo.
- Pray for wisdom for management and the finance department as they are currently preparing the budget for 2018. We are reminded afresh of the Lord’s faithful provision and how dependent we are on Him for Mukhanyo’s needs.
- Prayer for the following committee and board meetings that are scheduled:
Audit and Risk committee meeting – Thursday 2 November.
Board meeting – Thursday 16 November
Operations committee meeting – Tuesday 28 November
Executive Management meeting – Tuesday 28 November.
Assessment meeting by faculty to evaluate students’ results, etc. – Thursday 30 November