Distance Study for Theological Programmes
The Mukhanyo Distance programme extends the reach of the college far beyond the KwaMahlanga campus through distance learning, bringing theological education to you. This is done through tutor facilitated group learning.
There are five important parts to the Mukhanyo Distance programme in providing a stable learning platform:
Programmes and Qualifications Offered
The following programmes and qualifications are currently offered through the Mukhanyo distance programme:
- Focus Programme (Non-accredited)
- Christian Discipleship Certificate (Non-accredited)
- Christian Ministry Certificate in isiZulu (Non-accredited)
- Registration Fee: Currently we do not charge any registration or examination fees.*
- Tuition Fee: This is determined by the centre at which you choose to study, but is limited to R550* per module.
- Exam Rewrite Fee: Limited to R200* per rewrite per module.
- Module Redo Fee: Limited to R200* per rewrite per module.
* Subject to change.