These where Paul’s words to Timothy.
This is also what we are seeking to do at Mukhanyo – through our normal Theological training, but also through events like our Bible College Consultation that is coming up. The following points can be a guide to pray for us please.
- Exams for our full-time Theology students will be coming to an end early in June. Thank the Lord for each student who is studying at Mukhanyo.
- Please pray for our full-time Theology students who will be enjoying a break from early June until mid-July. Pray that the Lord will use them as witnesses for Him in their homes and communities and that their ministry in churches will be a blessing.
- Thank the Lord for His provision for Mukhanyo and for all the staff who are serving Him here. There are also a few vacancies. Please pray for committed people who will share in our vision to join us in this part of His vineyard.
- Thank the Lord that the conference on Child and Youth Evangelism on 5 May and the Alumni meeting on 12 May were well attended and went well.
- Events on the calendar.
- Saturday 2 June – Youth Conference at KwaMhlanga Campus with theme: “The power and danger of Social Media”.
- Tuesday 5 June – Staff Forum at KwaMhlanga Campus
- Thursday 7 June – Pastors’ Conference (Johannesburg). Theme: “Rediscovering the doctrines that shook the world”.
- Thursday 14 June – General Assessment meeting attended by all faculty as well as an Executive Committee meeting.
- Annual Bible College Consultation 19 – 21 June: For the past seven years this is an important event and highlight on the MTC calendar during which we seek to bring people from different Theological schools and colleges together to receive good teaching and to see how we strengthen and support one another. By God’s grace it was a great blessing in the past and was of great help to those in this type of ministry. Please pray with us for:
- That many will register and be able to attend.
- Good progress with all the practical preparations which will take place – especially from around the 13th.
- That those who will attend, will travel safely to and from the event. Several people will be travelling as far as from countries further north in Africa.
- For the speakers, that the Lord will help them in their preparations and bless and use their presentations.
- For blessed fellowship among the attendees as they will be sharing joys, sorrows and ideas. -
- For all the practical matters like: favourable weather conditions (it will be mid-winter), that all the equipment used will function well, good health of speakers, organizers and attendees, etc.
May the Lord bless you as are standing with us through your prayers!