Items for Prayer
- Pray for our students during the holiday season. Pray that the Lord will strengthen them in their faith and that they will be faithful in their times of personal devotion while they will be spending time with family or friends. Some of them are the only Christians in their families.
- The offices of Mukhanyo will be closed from 15 December to 3 January. Our staff and faculty deserves a good time of rest. Please pray for the Lord’s protection and that each one will experience a safe, restful and blessed Christmas period and holiday season.
Items for Praise
- In South Africa the end of the calendar year is also the end of the academic year. Thank the Lord with us for the students who received training at MTC during 2017 and pray that the Lord will help them to build the spiritual truths which they learned, into their lives.
- Thank the Lord for His financial provision for the past year. He once again provided wonderfully and the ministry could continue unhindered. Pray that He will bless all those who were used by Him to support Mukhanyo – financially and through their prayers.
- Thank the Lord that the budget for 2018 could be completed and approved. For 2018 we will also be very dependent on Him for His provision.
- Thank the Lord that the exams at the three centres (KwaMhlanga, Johannesburg and Pretoria) went well and that all the academic matters for the year could be wrapped up.