At the threshold of a New Year, we feel like Moses did – we need the Lord to be with us all the time and we are so grateful that we may trust Him for that! Please thank and pray with us.
“And he [Moses] said to him [the Lord],
‘If your presence will not go with me, do not bring us up from here.’”
Items for Prayer and Thanksgiving
- Thank the Lord that we can enter 2018 and pray that we will experience His blessing and guidance in every aspect of the Mukhanyo ministry.
- Pray for the start of the new academic year. That all those we planned to study with us, will be able to do so and that the starting process at all three centres will go well. Pray that new students will soon feel at home in our midst.
- Pray for our Distance students - most of them also took a break from their studies during the annual holiday season. Pray for courage and enthusiasm to continue diligently.
- Pray for wisdom for management and the finance department as they are currently busy with the auditing of the financial books for 2017. Pray that it will be a smooth process.
- The following important dates are on the calendar for January:
8 – 12: An intensive course at our Pretoria centre for some of our B.Th. students.
16: Our official opening ceremony with Dr Michael Barrett delivering two messages.
16 – 18: Orientation week for our new Theology students.
22: Faculty Forum and Executive Management meeting.
23: Theology classes starts
30: Academic Committee meeting
- Pray for wisdom and necessary resources for the extension of the ministry of church-based training. Pray for wisdom for those who will manage this area – that they will experience the Lord’s guidance regarding the best way to move forward.
- Pray that souls will be saved and built up spiritually during 2018 through the ministry of Mukhanyo – either directly through the work at Mukhanyo, or indirectly through the ministries of our staff and students over weekends.